Monday 15 May 2017

GL0WKiD Generation X Radio Show featuring DJ C.R.I.P. Guest Mix & Interview On Planet Rave (09/05/17)


GL0WKID's latest Generation X Radio Show on Planet Rave Radio features the talents of Switzerland's finest purveyor of the ruffest and tuffest, nuskool breakbeat hardcore sounds... the DJ C.R.I.P. (aka ComeRaveInPeace). C.R.I.P. delivers an exclusive interview, where he gives us an insight into his musical inspirations, his plans for the future and his forthcoming vinyl release. We are also presented with a storming guest mix showcasing his finest releases and exclusive unreleased C.R.I.P. dubs.

As ever the Strictly Nuskool Blog's very own GL0WKiD opens and closes the show in his own inimitable style. Check out this emporium of breakbeat delights here...


GL0WKiD Tracklist:

1/ The Prodigy - Music Reach 2017 (Neuro Native Remix).
2/ Gareth Monks - Check 1 2, 3. (Soundcoud)
3/ Orestiz - Ruffatest. (Strictly NuSkool)
4/ Jonny L - Hurt You So (RyKennon & The Ad-vanc3d Remix).


DJ C.R.I.P. Guest Mix Tracklist:

1/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
2/ The Prodigy - Weather Experience (C.R.I.P. Remix). (Unreleased)
3/ C.R.I.P. - Unconscious World. (Unreleased)
4/ Paul Cronin - Stable With An Turntable -(C.R.I.P. Remix). (Unreleased)
5/ Whizzkid - Believe.
6/ C.R.I.P. - My Weapon. (Unreleased)
7/ C.R.I.P. - The Underground. (Unreleased)
8/ C.R.I.P. - Experience. (Unreleased)
9/ C.R.I.P. - Rock Me Steady. ('Disco EP')
10/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. ('Disco EP')
11/ C.R.I.P. - Funky Tecnism. (Unreleased)
12/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
13/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
14/ C.R.I.P. - Check Out The Groove. (Unreleased)
15/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
16/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
17/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
18/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)
19/ C.R.I.P. - Alive. (Unreleased)
20/ C.R.I.P. - Take Me Up ('Yoda's Force EP')
21/ C.R.I.P. - Generation X. (Unreleased)
22/ C.R.I.P. - Untitled. (Unreleased)

GL0WKiD's Closing tune: 

1/ C.R.I.P. - Generation X (Gabber Mix).

______________________________________________________________________

DJ C.R.I.P./ComeRaveInPeace:

GL0WKiD:

No comments:

Post a Comment